Category: Scientific & Clinical
16.00 - 18.75 Per Hour
Customer Service Representative
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Duration: Temp to Hire
Rate: $16-$18.75 (DOE)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage customer issues from beginning to end, in real time, or through comprehensive and timely follow-up.
- Answer inbound customer calls, assist customers accordingly, and if necessary, make outbound phone calls to customers to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Consistently conduct professional email and phone correspondence with customers and co-workers.
- Process orders free from error.
- Maintain ownership of customer service inquires and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the customer needs. Examples include: product inquiries, orders and returns.
- Update customer records within Sales Pad with current contact information.
- Stay current on all Customer Service Procedures.
- Review and verify orders processed by co-workers for accuracy.
- Understand the process of all Customer Service related queues within Sales Pad.
- Efficiently handle all of the Customer Service related queues within sales Pad.
- Problem-solve for customers.
- Problem-solve with co-workers in a professional and productive manner.
- Problem-solve with supervisors in a professional and productive manner.
- Research issues and work with internal resources to resolve customer calls and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues.
- Maintain standards in call quality, efficiency, customer satisfaction and first call resolution.
- Respond to customers by identifying and exceeding customer expectations.
- Customize customer service approach in order to meet all types of customer communication styles and personalities.
- Stay current with any and all GMP processes for order processing.
- Associate degree or higher preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient conflict management skills to include ability to resolve issues in a stressful situation while demonstrating personal resilience.
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully and collect relevant information.
- Able to quickly assess current state and formulate recommendations.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
- Resourceful and motivated with desire to learn and help customers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to maintain a solid attendance record.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Able to maintain a high degree of professionalism.