Compensation Range: 18.00 - 30.00 Per Hour
Job ID: 138030
Date Posted: 04/16/2019
Associates degree or equivalent experience.
Two years of process piping design experience.
Proficient in AutoCAD 2D & 3D.
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Must be able to travel to field project locations with lead designers or engineers to make field sketches, take dimensions etc. and climb ladders, stairs and piperacks at these locations.
• Relevant oil & gas industry design experience.
• Experience with CADWorx Plant Professional 2016.
• CADWorx Specification writing experience.
• Experience utilizing survey data a plus
• Under general direction of a Piping Design Manager, provide advanced use of AutoCAD 2D & 3D.
• Under general direction of a Piping Design Manager, provide advanced drafting and design services utilizing CADWorx Plant Professional 2016.
• Prepare 3D models of piping from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
• Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, and Drawings Lists.
• May recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
• Produce complex technical drawings and piping isometrics from 3D models.
• Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
• Coordinate CAD projects with other discipline personnel.
• Prepare and assemble project deliverables.
• Proficiency with Piping and Instrumentation (P&ID) Diagrams.