Category: Sales & Marketing
Who we are:
Joule a System One division is looking to expand its dynamic internal team of recruiting and operations professionals. System One is one of the Top 3 Engineering and Technical Staffing firms in the US. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 40 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
What you'll do:
You will collaborate daily with the recruiting team to develop sourcing initiatives to effectively execute sourcing activities in support of the team’s recruiting objectives. Proactively identify and develop a pipeline of candidates for both current and future positions for in-demand talent.
The Recruiting Associate contributes to Joule's success and the individual unit's financial success by:
- Planning, developing and driving sourcing strategies in collaboration with recruiters for hard to fill roles across the business.
- Sourcing and recruiting technical candidates in the disciplines of Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Research, Drug Safety, Regulatory, Chemical Engineering, Molecular Diagnostics, Pharmacology, Physical Science, and Toxicology to support the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemical, Medical Device, Consumer Product and Flavor/Fragrance Industries.
- Evaluating, and reviewing potential candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc.
- Interviewing prospective candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements.
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Generating leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly sourcing goals.
- Bachelor degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-focused or sales-related role
- Ability to meet established recruiting metrics and performance requirements
- Ability to foster communications with candidates and clients
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Effective client service abilities, strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated comfort in a sales driven environment
What you'll get:
- An incredible team of driven, caring individuals
- A chance to connect people with rewarding careers
- Help clients to fill those hard to fill jobs
- A competitive compensation plan that offers opportunity for commission and bonuses
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop
- A strong benefits package, dental, vision and generous PTO plan
If you want to work in an exciting, fast paced, corporate environment with a small friendly company feel and a career structure that links success closely to your individual drive, then Joule is the place for you.
Keywords: recruit, recruiter, sourcing, staffing, talent acquisition, pharmaceutical, customer service, sales