Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Bell, CA
Duration: 6+ month contract
- Formulation of surfactants and emulsions and scale-up from bench to manufacturing scale
- Engineering concepts experience with Reynolds number, power per volume, tip speed scale up.
- Work to ensure and maximize efficiency and repeatability across the manufacturing and production floor
- Tank Kettle process creation and optimization
- Develop and revise batch manufacturing records
- B.S./M.S. Chemistry, Chemical (or Process) Engineering Degree.
- 5+ yrs. experience in a commercialization of cosmetics or personal care products.
- Develop approach and take lead on all assigned projects.
- Ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience with product commercialization.
- Excellent communication skills (Spanish is a plus)