Category: Customer Service
18.00 - 22.00 Per Hour
The Customer & Technical Support Coordinator is essential in creating a positive customer experience by being the liaison between the customer, the manufacturing process and the sales professionals. The main job functions will include responsibilities related to manufacturing takeoffs, door hardware analysis, processing purchase orders for fabrication, pricing verification, customer service/problem resolution and data maintenance.
- Delivering exceptional customer service through receiving and processing orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Must have knowledge and utilization of basic measurement tools (i.e. tape measure, ruler, scale).
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of products and pricing.
- Addressing and taking initiative in following up on customer inquiries.
- Resolve discrepancies found on customer orders and proactively facilitate the communication between departments for resolution.
- Collaborate and maintain communications with Sales Representatives on customer-related issues.
- Maintain statuses on assigned customer open order reports.
- Continually determine job urgency and priorities to satisfy customer requirements, escalating issues to management as required.
- Use problem solving ability to contribute, suggest and/or improve work flows, procedures, etc.
- Using computer proficiency to quickly and accurately enter data
- Working interactively with fabrication supervisors and other internal customers, to provide accurate & efficient instructions for custom fabrication of aluminum extrusions for doors and frames.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Microsoft Office
- Must have worked in a construction-related industry.
Preferred (not required):
- Any experience in the fenestration (the arrangement of windows and doors on the elevations of a building) industry
- Ability to read architectural plans.
- Worked in an environment where they have worked with sub-contractors or contractors on a daily basis.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- JD Edwards and Estimating software experience a plus
Will convert to a full-time/permanent position if the candidate performs well in the position