Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Senior Developer
Start date: ASAP
- The Commercial Trade team is seeking a Senior Developer in support of a Trade application for Canadian Sales partners.
- The role would be responsible for delivering enhancements to the Trade system, as well as proving on-going support and resolution to bugs and issues.
In this role, the Senior Developer will
- Work with cross-functional team including Analysts, Project Manager & business stakeholders in agile work environment
- Ensure code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Contribute to creation of project plan, including requirements analysis and task level estimating
- Work with Sales business partners in Toronto/Mumbai, Global experience would be preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent relevant discipline
- 5 years of experience working in a developer role
- Experience and strong skillset of ASP.Net, C#.NET frameworks
- Experience with database systems, with knowledge of MS SQL and Oracle preferred
- Ability to independently research, plan, organize and lead root cause analysis and identify problem trends
- Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of curiosity and willingness to learn
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to prioritize across multiple deliverables
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.