Category: Human Resources
25.00 - 30.00 Per Hour
Talent Acquisition Consultant, will assist in adding critical positions to our staff, identifying ways to streamline our process, and continue to create value for our customers.
• Carrying a requisition load of 30 - 35+ open positions in a fast-paced environment
• Establishing priorities, managing deadlines, exercising a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external clients
• Host hiring strategy meetings with Hiring Manager and associated HR Business Partner
• Collaborating with co-workers and customers without authority in a matrix environment
• Learning our products and services to attract key talent
• Possess a knowledge of Arconic businesses
• Using technology to identify new candidates, building relationships, and maintaining a talented pool of candidates
• Enforcing and providing guidance on OFCCP policies, procedures and best practices to internal customers
• Ensuring EEO compliance in all aspects of the talent acquisition process
• Identifying and championing recruiting best practices such as tools, technologies, strategic outreach, customer service, policies and procedures
• Develop or possess the ability to implement strategies around diversity recruiting, or specific outreach to functional specialties
• Using talent acquisition analytics (example: from LinkedIn and Career Builder) and industry best practices to communicate, educate, and guide hiring teams
• Develop or Possess the ability to interact with and support all level of management and business partners to drive “time to fill” and other qualitative measures of recruiting
• Responsibility of maintaining data accuracy in applicant tracking system per scheduling guidelines set forth by departmental leadership.
Associate’s degree from an accredited university
• Minimum 1-year experience recruiting for technical or non-technical positions
• Experience working with OFCCP hiring policies and guidelines
• Experience working with one or more Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
• Possess sourcing skills in relation to finding qualified talent.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm