System One is recruiting an Initial Test Program Planner for a nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA.
This is a 12 month contract position with possible extension.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing test/work packages for issuance to the field
- Experience identifying appropriate materials, M&TE, & support resources for test / work packages
- 10 years’ experience in Mechanical (5 years in Nuclear Power)
- 3 years’ experience in package planning
- Subject Matter Expert regarding nuclear power plant testing and work package planning
- Experience using Microsoft Office products particularly Word & Excel, eSOMS, and Maximo for generation of work instructions, tagout requests, and work packages
- Additional desired skills include:
- Ability to generate and maintain metrics and reports for tracking progress
- Experience providing test procedure writing support
- Requires ability to obtain unescorted access to the Nuclear Development Construction site