Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
20.00 - 30.00 Per Hour
- Align, fit and assemble metal parts, tools or sub-assemblies, including welding or brazing parts
- Cut, thread, bend and install hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines
- Leveling and lifting equipment with the use of overhead crane
- Operate power tools for pipe work such as cutting, grinding, deburring, etc.
- Inspect and clean piping and parts such as rust removal, preservation, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical School diploma/certificate preferred
- 3+ years of direct experience with pipefitting and steamfitting preferred
- Experience with the use of hand and power tools
- Forklift experience highly preferred
- Overhead crane experience highly preferred
- Valid Driver license
- Willingness to work near boilers and obtain basic boiler license
- Ability to work in non-temperature controlled environment