15.00 - 15.00 Per Hour
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
- Demonstrates clear understanding of safety policies and procedures (Job Safety Analysis JSA), CCTrainer, etc.)
- Effectively communicate and work with internal and external customers
- Operate overhead crane and other capacity lifting equipment (Forklift) safely (training provided).
- Become familiar with inventory transfer processes.
- Proficient in the comprehension of relevant documents such as routings, delivery notes, Bill of Ladings, and other documents as related to warehouse inventory, shipping, and receiving.
- Proficient in preparation of products for shipments and/or stocking to include proper fastening/securing to holding fixtures and loading/unloading of materials.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment and/or shipping and receiving; Forklift Operation, Overhead Crane, WHMIS, H2S, Emergency First Aid certifications.
- PREFERRED-Experience with oilfield products, experience assembling/disassembling oilfield equipment
- PREFERRED-Working knowledge of SAP.
Shift: 7:00 to 3:30PM with option to do overtime as directed by business needs