System One is recruiting an Initial Energization Milestone Test Engineer (ITP) for a nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA.
This is a 12 month contract position with possible extension.
- Project management knowledge and experience preferred
- Backgrounds leading groups of test engineers in testing and troubleshooting electrical, and I&C (digital) systems and components desirable
- Knowledge and experience with electrical installation and testing of nuclear or power plant components and/or systems
- Knowledge of industry standards on grounding, cable separation, instrument installation
- Ability to read and interpret regulatory and industry specifications and standards to ensure correct implementation and testing by the contractor per the design and quality requirements established by such regulatory and industry specifications and standards
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams, piping isometrics, cabinet configuration drawings, and logic drawings
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Maximo
- Interface with various organizations including maintenance, engineering, and the Constructor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Individual must be a strategic thinker
- Requires ability to obtain unescorted access to the nuclear development construction site of a nuclear power plant
- Will work in the office, field work and will be exposed to all types of weather
- Ability to do lifting, bending, climbing, crawling, prolonged walking and working with uneven surfaces required
- Ability to do shift work as required