Category: Warehouse & Distribution
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Marketing Project Manager (Part-time) in Montvale, NJ.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- This is a 6-month contract.
- Would need to be available for the 20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- Project manage development of sales enablement/marketing materials - e.g. brochures, case studies, infographics, client pitch decks, videos, interactive collateral, etc. -- to support launch of new services/solutions in our digital transformation area.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop these marketing materials, ensuring alignment with the firms brand standards and governance.
- Lead conference calls around development of sales enablement materials that will include firm executives and marketing colleagues.
- Collaborate with other marketing professionals in the development and launch of marketing collateral materials for use in go-to-market efforts
- Project manage the pipeline tracking & reporting of marketing collateral for new services/solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum five years of experience in planning and developing marketing materials or programs; preferably within a professional services firm or similar fast-paced environment
- Experience writing and developing content for internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated project management and client service experience with senior leaders Collaborative approach and creative thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com