Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Lab Technician
Location: Summit, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
- Serve as a key member of a dynamic, scientifically driven team
- Ensure facility/equipment operations, setup, cleaning, maintenance, and calibration are completed and compliant with all relevant SOPs and regulations under the direction of kilo lab supervisor.
- Execute and assist with batch manufacture of GMP and non-GMP processing activities by preparing and operating equipment per procedures and batch record instructions.
- Execute experiments, batch records and documents using good Documentation Practices.
- Responsible for executing hands on equipment and facility cleaning/sanitizations, process setups reagent and compound sampling and subdivisions.
- Capable of working with potentially hazardous materials in an isolator, containment, or gowned in PPE including a respirator.
- HS Diploma or Trade Certificate with minimum 8 years relevant experience in .
- Associates Degree with 6 years relevant experience preferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree with minimum of 4 year relevant experience, preferred (Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or related engineering/scientific discipline or relevant experience in lieu of degree.)
- Relevant experience in Kilo Lab/Pilot Plant Operations, Small Molecule Process Development, GMP Process, Facilities, Operations, process development, technology transfer, and process safety.
- Ability to work in isolator / containment apparatus, or while gowned with PPE.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, influence, multitasking, and software skills.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.