Category: Scientific & Clinical
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Bell, CA
Schedule: M-F 7 AM-3:30 PM
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; High School or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of data entry experience, analyzing and interpreting detailed information
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Teams
- Experience working with large data sets
- Life Science industry experience a plus
- Experience working with confidential/proprietary information is a plus
- Ability to work with new software/programs
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.
- Preferred knowledge of the Consumer Product Goods Industry.
- Transfer of data into new system accurately
- Supporting manufacturing batch records, migration and updating of batch manufacturing records from existing system to new database
- Support process engineering group to collect information and instruction from existing manufacturing processes
- Update new versions of manufacturing records as optimization and cost/time work-streams are rolled out
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.