Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: QA Compliance Associate
Location: Princeton, NJ
Schedule: Core 1st shift, M-F, however must be flexible to work off hours based on production.
Type: Direct Hire
Start date: ASAP
- Administration role for Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Administration for client site Document Archive
- Administration for Quality Assurance portion of training documentation
- Support site initiatives for Inspection Readiness
- Support Site Quality Council
- Support for client's Global Site Quality Council
- AS degree with a minimum of 3+ years relevant industry experience in a GMP regulated environment.
- Clinical experience preferred but not required
- Experience at managerial level either as an individual contributor or managing team members.
- 3+ years experience in a QA role within a Manufacturing setting
- Experience in a GMP Manufacturing setting
- Experience working with an EDMS and QMS system
- Experience with Deviations, CAPA's, Batch Record reviews and Change Controls
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.