Category: Scientific & Clinical
16.00 - 21.00 Per Hour
Title: Packaging Operator
Location: New Brunswick NJ
Duration : 6 months
Hours: 2nd Shift 3 pm to 11:30 pm
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum successful completion of High school diploma.
- Solid knowledge of fundamental cGMP and regulatory requirements in a pharmaceutical Packaging environment.
- Experience in the bottle / blister packaging area is required.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, including, OH&S Act.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a high performance team.
- Successful completion of the literacy and numeracy evaluation.
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
- 4 years experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- College certificate or University degree in a related discipline is an asset.
- This position requires the ability to do heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Execute Packaging processes in accordance with Packaging record/work orders.
- Operate various Packaging equipment's per procedure mentioned in the SOP/PMR/PSMD.
- Perform machine changeovers and area cleaning and set up as required.
- Troubleshoot and make appropriate adjustments to maintain Packaging specifications.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards during all stages of the Packaging process.
- Complete Packaging documents, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain compliance at all times with related SOPs, packaging records and cGMPs in the Packaging process.
- Perform duties through the proper, safe use of equipment, according to Health & Safety procedures and Equipment Manuals.
- Other duties as required.