Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Princeton, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Business Analyst role to provide support to the IT Business Partner for Global Internal Audit (GIA) and Business Controls Function (BCF). The IT Business Partner is responsible for the IT needs of these two respective business partners by working closely with the business.
- Support the IT Business Partner communications and meetings with business partners GIA & BCF to understand enabling capabilities and services.
- Obtain IT requirements and document requirements for IT capabilities
- Perform Business Case Development / Project Estimations for new capabilities
- Lead or assist with IT integration activities for pending acquisition
- Lead or assist with multi-year IT Roadmaps
- Work with Project Management and Digital Capability
- Managers as required / serve as point of escalation
- Knowledge, experience and the ability to articulate the understanding of Finance, Audit and Business Controls processes.
- Knowledge of IT processes such as SDLC, ability to deliver and understand SAAS solutions versus custom build, experience with IT Contracts, Information Security and GDPR as it pertains to system implementations and working with various teams.
- SAP ERP and Data Analytics experience
- Ability to operate at multiple levels, using skills and knowledge to take information and translate according to target audience, demonstrated ability to solve problems.
- Management style that exhibits high energy, collaboration and results oriented
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills necessary to drive consensus, clarify ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- 10-15 years’ experience within IT across Finance processes.
- Audit and Business Controls (SOX) experience is a plus
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.