Category: Sales & Marketing
Our Fortune 100 client in Boston is looking for an Event Coordinator to join their team for a long-term contract. In this role, you will be responsible for providing meeting, event technology and related project support to the meeting project team that they are assigned to. You will work with Sr. Leadership, hotel management, VIP event attendees and SBU stakeholders.
- Serves as the primary resource for day-to-day support for the assigned project team
- Build registration websites for multiple events which includes: guidance and recommendations in functionality, creation, edit rounds, testing and implementation of websites and registration forms; housing and travel management and integration with hotel, planning staff, DMC or transportation companies
- Manage multiple event registrations which includes: accurate, timely and detailed management & reporting of complex databases. Liaison with event attendees through event mailboxes, answering questions and providing support in an appropriate time frame
- Effectively coordinate and manage onsite registration, from welcome kit assembly to interfacing with meeting attendees as representation of MMES department
- Provide on-site support for meeting planning team as required such as human arrows, arrival/departure meet & greets, microphone running and information desk support
- Mobile apps information uploading, testing and implementation of app roll out in a phased approach ensuring all levels of sign off are completed according to project timeline
- Distribute program surveys to attendees and client, compile survey results and provide to planners, work with MMES Analytics on each survey and provide data in presentation form to lead planner for review and ability to quickly share with Program hosts
- Manage team invoice payments and check requests and P-Card requests and ensures proper client budget codes/cost centers are accurate before submitting as well as monthly reconciliation of the team purchasing card
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with program leads (planner & program support) to ensure coordinator responsibilities are on track
- Assist in development of project plans and schedules for events and updates weekly providing revised status reports to management
- Administrative work including mass mailings, shipments of collateral materials, photocopying, filing, coordination of meetings and conference rooms, calendar management, creation of reports and high quality presentations; editing and proofing event collateral and written correspondence; special projects; research of venues, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of event coordination experience within a Fortune 100 corporation or 3rd party supplier company
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to establish priorities and meet stringent deadlines
- Professional composure and business acumen and maturity
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and event management software (Lanyon & Mobile App software)
If you are a fit for this role, apply today!