Category: Scientific & Clinical
Growing company looking for support talent for QA group!
- Provide quality assurance and quality control proficiency testing concepts, operating principles, regulations and methodologies to evaluate and resolve complex laboratory conditions
- Working knowledge of inspection, test and measurement techniques, including statistical analysis and sampling techniques, to study QA and quality problems in laboratory environment.
- Coordinate sample testing, authorize batch releases, holds and discarded material.
- Analyze and report all QC tests (Biological assays, HPLC, SDS-PAGE gels, endotoxin, ELISA, etc.)
- Handle all product inquires and complaints from clients- through phone calls, emails, website, etc
- Performs and directs root-cause analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements
- Establishes collection and analysis systems of statistical data to predict trends that will affect improvement of product quality.
- Reviews customer purchase orders, contracts and change requests and ensure that the necessary criteria and provisions are included in quality and process plans.
- References, reading, contacting author, adding to website and recording product usage
- Equipment maintenance / providing training to employees
- Change notifications (notifying not only office worldwide, but also distributors)
- Update website with relevant product updates and responses.
- Coordinates support inquiries and provides updates to offices worldwide.
- Produce all certificates and SDS for products
- Supports and maintains the Quality Management System.
- Provide product support and updates to offices worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry/Biology or related or equivalent related work experience.
- 0-2 years experience within the industry. Recent graduates welcome to apply.
- Understanding of root-cause and CAPA techniques is a plus
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to detect errors and inconsistencies in various types of documents.
- Ability to create, revise and interpret complex technical documents.
- Strong computer skills; application proficiency and database management with Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and other programs as required