Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
11.95 Per Hour
System One is recruiting for a local candy manufacturing company. Previous experience working in a production manufacturing facility a plus.
The ideal candidates will perform the following job duties:
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Record information such as the number of products tested, meter readings, and dates and times of product production.
- Record packaging and order information on specified forms and records
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
These are the typical physical capacity requirements for the entry level jobs.
- Must be able to walk/stand on concrete for 8 hours.
- Must be able to squat/crawl occasionally.
- May need to climb ladders.
- Must be able to pick up 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to pick up 25 lbs. frequently.
- Must be able to use hands/wrist repetitively for packing.
- Must be able to grip/hold hand equipment.
- Must be able to repetitively reach at waist level.
- May need to frequently raise arms above shoulder level.
- Occasional twisting involved in certain tasks.
- Must have visual acuity, with correction if needed.
- Must be able to tolerate watching conveyor belts that are moving quickly.
- Able to be around machinery.
- Marked changes in temperature and humidity
- Must be able to tolerate exposure to tree nuts, ground nuts (peanuts), chocolate, wheat, whey, soy, coconut, and milk dust, and various cleaning solutions.
1st shift 7AM - 3:30 PM
2nd shift 3PM - 11:30 PM
3rd shift 11PM - 7:30 AM
Most employees will work a 2nd or 3rd shift
Must be available to work overtime