Category: Administrative & Clerical
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Insurance Administrative Assistant in Fort Washington, PA.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- This is a 6 month contract role with a possible extension
- $16.50 per hour
- Under direct supervision, provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
- Experienced office worker, preferably with an insurance background, to perform data entry into financial system and rating system, issue Certificates of Insurance and process policy endorsements processing duties.
- The qualified candidate will support new program sales and administration.
- Must have excellent Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Excel and Word) to work in spreadsheets and with insurance premium raters
- Typically requires a high school education or equivalent and less than two years’ experience.
- Assist with manage daily phone coverage as needed
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate with manager, sales reps and clients both verbally and email correspondence
- Ability to analyze requests received against existing policies and issue accurate changes.
- Must be exceptionally organized and able to work with accuracy and speed in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Ability to effectively support Sales staff and manager to deliver superior service to our customers
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org