Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Lab Tech (Millsboro) - I (Assistant)
Location: Millsboro, DE
Schedule: 12:00pm – 8:30pm
Start date: ASAP
- A Laboratory Technician is responsible for critical laboratory procedures and duties in the production of veterinary products.
- Technicians may work with a variety of technical equipment while completing washing, wrapping, and sterilization of equipment or the washing and steaming of tanks.
- Perform procedures including the washing, wrapping, and sterilization of equipment, washing, pressurizing, and steaming of tanks, testing filters, loading/unloading of autoclaves, etc.
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including charts, log books, and all pertinent documentation
- Communicate any unusual and/or non-routine occurrences when performing tasks
- Cleaning work areas
- Equipment setup and operation.
- BS in Biology
- At all times technicians must follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies, perform duties assigned by department supervision.
- Hazardous materials: Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogen peroxide, Phenolic Disinfectants, and Oxidizers.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.