Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Hours: 2nd shift & 3rd Shift
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Degree from technical school; or 5-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SMALL packaging line equipment experience
- Experience liquid line filling systems, blister packaging, and labeling equipment
- Some computer skills
- Experience with safety training and following SOPS
- Comfortable teaching basics in how to operator the equipment.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus but not required
- Repair and install systems and components of packaging machinery and equipment by performing the following duties.
- Daily set up and breakdown of packaging, bottling and filling equipment for production. Job Duties include and are not limited to the following: o Set up/flush/adjust filler and fill levels o Set up/adjust crimper station o Set up/adjust press station o Setup label machines o Setup inkjet code o Set up Cello Machines changing rolls o Set up CVC wrap label and roll change
- Maintain continual production of the machines to maximize daily output, working alongside production team to address and trouble shoot any and all issues.
- Ensure safety, quality and production demands are met.
- Perform routine trouble shooting of equipment.
- Performing make-ready for upcoming production orders.
- Document daily performance and issues.
- Perform routine maintenance of associated equipment.
- Verify materials to be used in production match requirements in the Bill of Materials.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment at all times.