Category: Customer Service
11.00 - 11.00 Per Hour
Maintain pot sink area in a clean orderly manner. Wash pots and pans, wash dishes, maintain floors. Assist with general sanitation as assigned. Maintain storage areas and back of house sanitation.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Setup pot sink and wash pots and pans as required, putting them away as as directed
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils or equipment.
- Sweep and mop floors in the kitchen and service areas as required.
- Remove garbage as directed in a safe manner.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to understand and follow direction from chefs and managers.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
- Assist other team members as required.
Reporting to this position: None
Reports to: Food Service Manager or General Manager
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Ability to lift a minimum of 25 #. Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding breaks.
Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
Ability to remove garbage to dumpster areas.
Proper lifting skills must be used when handling stock.
Ability to load and push a cart a short distance.