55000.00 - 60000.00 Yearly
- Perform various types of field service and quality related problems associated with size reduction manufacturing processing equipment.
- Field activity may include installation supervision, equipment commissioning, process troubleshooting, and training customers and field sales force.
- Travel as necessary including international travel which may be as much as 60% at times and include weekends.
- Collaborating with Sales on technical inquiries or working directly on inquiries and utilizing company resources.
- Mechanical and process related troubleshooting skills with size reduction equipment.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience servicing size reduction manufacturing processing equipment. (Granulation, Mixers, Blenders, Grinders, Pulverizers, Mills etc. used in Food or Pharmaceutical manufacturing)
- Proficient with MS Suite products
- Technical school or equivalent experience required
- Engineering Associates/ Bachelor’s degree may be helpful
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed
- Ability to communicate on a technical level with internal & field sales personnel as well as company's customers.