Category: Scientific & Clinical
Growing Pharma company looking for Chemists with Pharmaceutical industry experience!
Successful candidates will:
- Support analytical requirements of both R&D and QA/QC operations.
- Perform advanced testing of various drug products, drug substances, calibration, qualification and maintenance of laboratory instrumentation;
- The position will develop analytical methods and validate said methods in accordance with GMP guidelines and transfer to and/or train other staff members in the proper use of the methods.
- BS Chemistry or related with 2-3 years experience as Chemist in a Pharmaceutical analytical lab (solid dosage experience preferred)
- Up-to-date instrumentation experience with the following: UV/IR, HPLC and TLC.
- Must have strong understanding of cGMP
- Must have experience with wet chemistry tests on raw materials, in process samples and finished products.
When applying to this position, kindly please provide your resume in MS Word format.
Keywords: HPLC, Analytical Chemist, Method Development, GMP, UV/IR