Category: Administrative & Clerical
System One is hiring a Coordinator/Admin Assistant to support a busy Facilities Department! This is a contract to potential hire role!
Facilities Coordinator overview:
Support the Facilities and Maintenance team with attention to detail, enthusiasm and a sense of ownership.
Facilities Coordinator duties
- Convert Service request to work order.
- Enter/copy work orders that may need entered for a different craft in any Facilities Management departments.
- Emergency Work Order Entry – WOC’s evaluate the call/request and determine the urgency of the matter and enter appropriate work orders, dispatch the technicians, and contact the necessary department managers / supervisors, as needed
- Enter appointments / schedule technicians to complete monthly PM work orders for staff and H/P apts.
- Coordination with Safety/Security Call Center from weekend if necessary
- Data entry – entering / closing work orders; entering and receiving purchase orders, and maintaining preventative updates in the Peoplesoft system as directed by managers/supervisors.
- Enter and receive PO’s
- Yearly clothing order
- Service Purchase Orders entry for vendor
- Hold and hand out credit card and Track and enter any Credit card receipts
- Assist manager in purchasing and issuing of parts and supplies for operations division. In coordination with Central Inventory, establishing correct inventory levels using information received from customers and integrated with prudent inventory practices, to assure maximum service while minimizing inventory carrying costs.
- Help research parts that the Technicians may need..
- Prepares cross charges for overtime, materials, etc., as required.
- Prepares or assists manager/supervisors in maintaining spreadsheets.
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance database, by updating asset information as needed via updates and/or replacements.
- Maintains, coordinates, and schedules department job specific training programs
- Maintain Monthly On-Call schedule maintenance for Mechanical Trades Supervisors
- Coordinates flow of information to appropriate staff members in a timely manner
- Effectively coordinates and communicates with other School departments in order to expedite projects and information in a timely manner