Category: Scientific & Clinical
Quality Leader needed for established Pharmaceutical company.
Successful candidates will:
- Will oversee the direction and management of Quality Assurance and Quality Control departments.
- Will interact with regulatory agencies and customers as needed.
- Interact with other departments and support manufacturing operations for GMP batch manufacture and QC laboratory analytical testing as required.
- BS/MS in a Pharmaceutical, Biological, Chemical science or related field with 10 years experience in a Pharmaceutical QA Managerial/Supervisory position.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations, Parts 210, 211 of the Federal Register, ICH Guidelines and practices.
- Must have management experience of Quality Control and Quality Assurance functions.
- Experience developing policy requirements, provide leadership and forward planning to both departments.
- Must have knowledge of GMP regulations, Parts 210, 211 of the Federal Register, ICH Guidelines and practices.
When applying to this position, kindly please provide your resume in MS Word format.
Keywords: QA, Quality Assurance, QC, Quality Control