Category: Information Technology
System One is currently accepting applications for PC Deployment Technicians! 3-4 month contract opportunity! MUST have 6 months previous experience providing IT technical support!
As a PC Deployment Technician, you’ll work in a dynamic environment supporting one of our largest clients. You’ll have the opportunity to utilize your technical skills and continue to learn new ones all while having fun.
PC Deployment Technician Job Duties:
PC Deployment Technician Required Experience:
- Provide installation and PC set up for Windows 10 / Office 365 to client users in person.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot end user desktop issues with Windows.
- Deploy new PC's for clients.
- Configure / set up of dual monitors.
- Update asset records in ServiceNow
- Collect any displaced hardware equipment.
- Educate and set up new users, including imaging, new hardware and software.
- Provide follow up technical support of Windows 10 to client users.
- Previous PC Deployment Experience – Win10 / Office 365.
- Previous experience supporting, troubleshooting and/ or installing (updating) hardware, software, workstations, monitors and other various peripherals.
- Previous experience imaging / reconfiguring new PC’s.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience migrating data, installing software, and troubleshooting software, network connectivity, and wireless connectivity.
- Asset inventory and tracking.
- Excellent teamwork, leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Must be able to adapt to a fast paced environment.