Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Experienced Lab Technician
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
- Able to cross reference relevant USP, EPA, ANSI, AAMI, ISO, EU and related guidelines.
- Demonstrate experience working on or leading cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate expertise in solving problems, troubleshooting, and organizing/prioritizing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of applied device analytical chemistry and or research experience.
- Validation report writing and technical writing experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of analytical chemistry concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proven ability to complete complex tasks using creativity, personal experience and good judgment.
- Knowledgeable of TOC, GCFID, GCMS, ICP, and related analytical test equipment and procedures.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.