Category: Scientific & Clinical
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Somerville, MA
- BS degree in Scientific Field w/ 8+ yrs. industry exp. or MS/PhD w/ at least 3 yrs. of industry exp.
- Experience with cellbased assays, especially potency and Nab testing is required
- Excellent knowledge/experience of ELISA, MSD, Western Blot, Enzymatic Assays, Flow Cytometry and Luminex techniques is required
- Strong experience with GLP and cGMP as well as assay development and validation is required
"Nice to Haves":
- Serve as a team leader and/or PI for R&D and GxP projects.
- Lead the technical and scientific aspects of development and validation of new assays.
- Write SOPs, Validation Protocols, and Reports.
- Sample analysis under RUO/GLP/cGMP conditions.
- Provide leadership and training to assigned research staff
- Provide highquality documentation of all lab-related activities, including, for example, assay batch record, sample inventory, etc.
- Perform a QC function to review data and reports to ensure the accuracy of all laboratoryrelated processes.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge in the related area and function as a subject matter expert and technical leader both within and outside of the department