System One is currently seeking a IT Planner/Buyer on a contract position located in Minneapolis, MN.
This position will be with our client, a utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers.
IT Planner/Buyer Responsibilities:
- Works with BU partners at Work Order creation and coordinates material/service procurement & fulfillment activities
- Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met through SC and BU processes
- Understands flow of demand to inventory, master agreements, and other purchase transactions.
- Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner
- Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals
- Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives
- Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets
Leads customer material gathering, asset sale, and disposal requirements issue resolution, disputes and performance issues
IT Planner/Buyer Requirements:
- Experienced in procuring both materials and services, preferably for IT infrastructure.
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems Preferred
- Experience working with SAP ECC
- Supply Chain certification
Duration: 12 months
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Pay Rate: $22.90-$25.97