MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Operations Technician III in Littleton, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- This is a 12 month contract role with a possible extension
- $29.00 per hour
- 3rd shift (10PM-6:30AM including 30 minute lunch)
- Works on relatively straightforward maintenance assignments on network switching equipment.
- Technician for customer/company network systems installation and/or maintenance activities.
- Monitors network operations and resolves routine network monitoring problems.
- Monitors network performance; conducts routine monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities; resolves routine trouble tickets.
- Routing Protocols - BGP, MPLS, etc
- Networking background - IPSEC Tunnels, VPN, etc
- Remote software deployment and migrations
- Knowledge of: BGP, IP BGP, IPSEC Tunnels, IPVPN, VRRP.
- Minimum Qualifications: Associate degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 yrs related experience in specific area or equivalent.
- May require technical certification.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: email@example.com