Category: Administrative & Clerical
Job ID: 138646
Date Posted: 03/14/2019
Our client has a 6 month contract opportunity for an experienced Document Controller in Melbourne, FL.
- The Document Controller will support the project and engineering team to follow the document management processes and procedures, and must deliver accurate and complete submittals and communications to the customer and back to the project team.
- Confirm that document control rules are understood and respected by every project team member.
- Ensure internal validation of documents is done before submittal to Customer.
- Manage the documentation delivery in due time to Customer.
- Follow up Customer and stakeholders’ documentation status.
- Create and update the Project document templates.
- Define and maintain project internal and external distribution list.
- Provide documentation reporting and indicators to Site Documentation Manager, Project Team, and Customer.
- Define and manage documents storage during Project life and documents archiving at the end of the Project.
- Ideally previous experience in such positions as: project assistant, project administrator, contracts administrator, document controller, document associate or similar
- Proficient with MS Office; Advanced Excel
- Bachelor Degree + 2 years exp OR High School Diploma with 6+ years exp
For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org