Category: Industrial & Manufacturing
Responsible for production line, equipment and facilities maintenance in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing / distribution environment.
Shift: Third shift, weekends
Pay: $27.93 hour
- Perform troubleshooting, facility, equipment and production line repairs, shop fabrication, pipe fitting (PVC and stainless) and machine set-up in support of high speed production lines.
- Perform preventative maintenance, work orders and improvement projects
- Coordinate and perform all maintenance activities
- Perform pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical repairs on production lines
- Facilities maintenance of all building and ground support systems.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 3-5 years proven maintenance mechanic experience in a fast-paced lean manufacturing environment preferred
- HVAC experience required
- Knowledge of three phases electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and PLC controls, shop math skills and strong troubleshooting ability required
- Strong computer skills required