Category: Administrative & Clerical
System One is hiring a Project Coordinator to manage a Corporate facilities move from PA to North Carolina. This is a 6 month contract position!
Facilities / Move Coordinator duties
- Manage the entire process of a Corporate HQ move from PA location to new HQ in North Carolina
- Work with internal staff to create timelines for department moves
- Work with Sr. Managment to create and adhere to a budget for the move
- Research and select 3rd party vendors
- Ensure smooth transition while meeting hard deadlines and remaining under budget.
Facilities/ Move Coordinator requirements
- Professional communication skills to work closely with CEO, Sr. Leadership, Managers and outside vendors
- Strong coordination skills to schedule tasks, create timelines, and meet hard deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to change gears quickly and handle multiple priorities
- Highly organized
- Able to travel occasionally to North Carolina