Category: Sales & Marketing
85000.00 - 100000.00
Our well-established, 40 year old, International, Consumer Packaged Goods company, with annual sales in excess of $175 million, is seeking a full-time National Account Manager - New Business Development (Ecommerce - Contract and Commercial) We sell our products to the world’s major retailers, both in the U.S. and in dozens of countries abroad. Our focus has been to bring innovative products to homes and businesses while providing the best design, quality and pricing. We specialize in housewares, hardware, and in the innovation of everyday products. Our global offices are in the US, Canada, China, and Hong Kong.
Working out of our International Headquarters in Torrance, CA, responsibilities of the position include:
- Manage established existing Ecommerce accounts such as Staples, Grainger, Global Industrial, Bed Bath & Beyond, education & B2B accounts.
- Oversee all item costing, margins and annual contract negotiations
- Input in the product development (Height Adjustable Desk & housewares categories)
- Review daily/weekly orders
- Manage, prepare and follow-up on incoming Bid requests and respond in a timely manner
- Participate in the forecasting and regular inventory review
- Manage new product launches include new item set-up
- Assist with formulating the annual sales plan
- Monitor and update drop ship inventory feeds
- Lead weekly business review meetings that include sales, category analysis, customer reviews, returns and the account scorecards.
- Continually monitor the business to ensure efficient and profitable sales of the company's products to targeted levels including the accounts operational performance metrics
- Working closely with our Sales, Purchasing, and Product Development teams
- Preparing sales/meeting presentations and marketing materials professional follow-up
- Overall account management including but not limited to new item set-up, sales analysis, report development as required, sales tracking and forecasting, product/item critiques, and market/competitor analysis.
- Demonstrate an ability to build buyer relationships within major accounts
- Attend various Trade Shows
- Perform all other duties as assigned or required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience selling to E-Commerce Retailers & Distribution.
- Experience selling to Contract & Commercial Furniture & Housewares industry is a definite PLUS.
- Strong computer skills and proficient in the MS Office suite
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment; excellent time management skills
- Leadership experience and the ability to multi-task; self-motivated/self-starter
- Smart, well organized, attention to detail, great attitude, and strong work ethic a MUST!
- 4-year bachelor's degree (business admin or marketing is high desired) required; an MBA is preferred
- National travel required, usually for 1-3 days at a time.
- Competitive salary, Annual performance based bonus, HMO health insurance, 401(k) (after probationary period plus 1 year), Vacation and sick leave