Location: Cranbury NJ
Start Date: Immediate Need
Salary: Competitive salary offered with full benefit package
- Must have 2-6 years’ experience in metrology
- Must be experience in cleanroom gowning. Most of the time will be performing work in cleanroom areas
- Ability to work in an Aseptic environment including being gown qualified.
- Experience with the following laboratory and process equipment expected:
Laboratory equipment experience needed:
- Stability chambers
- Wet Chemistry equipment
Production/Process equipment needed:
- Fluid Bed dryers
- Responsible for QC Laboratory calibration including: PM preventative mainteniece, troubleshooting, repair and calibration/validation: (List of specific equipment to follow)
- Record all data in notebook/computers
- Responsible for ensuring calibration compliance of all necessary equipment and instruments through understanding of guiding SOPS, instrument OEM manuals, and end user requirements.
- Supports manufacturing operations) by ensuring equipment/ instrument calibrations are performed at point of use when the equipment is available and in a timely manner.
- Day to day responsibilities will include completing assigned calibration tasks, including paperwork, and troubleshooting basic equipment, implementing fixes as necessary.
- Performs maintenance, testing, and calibration on, Scales, gauges, thermometers, manufacturing and laboratory equipment.
- Assists in planning calibrations and preparing a list of monthly calibrations.
- Assures that monthly calibration requirements are completed compliantly on time, extended, or equipment is tagged out of service if failing or overdue for calibration.
- Prepare detailed and accurate documentation of testing that is performed. Timely entering of testing results into Calibration Manager.
- Initiate and investigate out of specification results.
- Specifies and requests purchase of components.
- Disassembles and reassembles instruments and equipment, using hand tools, and inspects instruments and equipment for defects.
- Communicates and coordinates manufacturing equipment maintenance efforts with Engineering group and others as necessary.
- Contacts, schedules and monitors external contractors. Approve paperwork produced by contractors.
- Assures that all pertinent SOPs are being followed, maintains compliance with cGMPs and GLP.
- Proven ability to work independently and support other technicians to complete assigned tasks in a compliant manner.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.