Technical Writer/Scientific - II (Associate)
Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Technical Writer/Scientific - II (Associate)
Location: Wilson, NC
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents and procedures, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and work with subject matter experts and technical staff to ensure accuracy of document descriptions.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and documents
- Determine the needs of users of process documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Write and organize supporting content for production, lab or office processes
- Work with staff to make process documentation easier to use, geared toward the learner and simplified instructions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years technical writing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.