Category: Accounting & Finance
40.00 - 45.00 Per Hour
Duration: Through March 2020 / Possible temp to hire
Hours: 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Salary range: $40-$45 hourly
This highly visible role is located at our Ewing, NJ offices. The New Product Development Analyst-Operations will be responsible for developing cost estimates for new product launches, line extensions, and brand maintenance initiatives. Working on cross-functional teams and independently, the NPD Analyst prepares complex cost models and scenario analysis in order to ensure target profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as financial leader for new product costing by preparing cost estimates, scenario analysis, and providing key insight into cost drivers in support of cost optimization.
- Work cross functionally across the organization (Marketing, Procurement, Finance, Global Manufacturing Services, R&D, Distribution and the Manufacturing Plants) to ensure that cost estimates are accurate and complete.
- Review cost estimates against actual costs post launch and reconcile major deviations.
- Work closely with Brand Finance in preparation of Price Cost Profit Structure Analysis.
- Assist the Senior Manager of Operations Finance with Ad Hoc analysis in support of the G2G Program, ROI analysis, and special projects
- BS in Accounting/Finance from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Financial Management/Supply Chain/Manufacturing work experience.
- Experience with ERP software required, SAP preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in the financial analysis discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to build the business through improved analysis, trending and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other individuals, teams, and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Innovative style with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude required.
- Plant experience or experience in the CPG industry a plus.
- Some travel required.