Category: Human Resources
Job ID: 142082
Date Posted: 06/13/2019
Our client has a direct-hire job opportunity available in their West Henrietta,NY location for a HR Coordinator. The ideal candidate would have 1-4 years experience in HR with strong skills in MS Office. This position offers Pay Rate, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k & PTO!
· Receive data transaction requests and record all status, transfer, and termination changes into HRIS, payroll, or alternate systems on a daily basis
· Execute all transactions related to HR activities including but not limited to data entry, filing, HRIS systems, employment inquiries, benefits, training and development, time-keeping, and password resets
· Respond to all employee and HR inquiries (received by phone, postal mail, email, or JIRA) in a professional, courteous, timely and efficient manner on an array of topics
· Prepare, send and receive new hire packets and related onboarding paperwork
· Perform internal data quality audits and reviews in support of department quality program
· Assist with and support region-wide HR projects across Payroll, HR, Benefits, HRIS, and Compensation as directed
· Act as the primary owner or subject matter expert (SME) for one or more assigned areas
· Run periodic reports from various systems to provide key data to authorized stakeholders
· Associates Degree required.
· Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred.
· 2 to 3 years’ experience in an HR capacity including HRIS & payroll systems.
· Experience with PeopleSoft or other HRIS system
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com