Category: Administrative & Clerical
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Customer Care Consultant for a major company working in the Mankato, MN area.
MOUNTAIN, LTD is a telecommunications service provider that has been in the industry for nearly 40 years. We are a proven leader in engineering solutions and recruitment with a record for success with both clients and candidates looking for the best jobs in the field. Our teams strengthen the infrastructure of our client base by specializing in outside/inside plant engineering, design, permitting, right of way, CAD drafting and project management. MOUNTAIN, LTD offers an excellent compensation package that includes health and retirement benefits. We are dedicated to deliver our mission and commitment to clients and employees.
- Process customer requests for installation of residential service, move, repair, transfer/change or disconnection of current service
- Interact with customers in person in the Communication Center which will also include communication by phone, email, or fax
- Sell and explain available products, services and features and recognize opportunities to up-sell
- Handle customer disputes
- Handle payment transactions and payment arrangements
- Process account adjustments and credits
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have punctual and regular attendance and be able to work extra hours if needed.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change.
- Must be able to function properly under time constraints and work well under pressure.
- Must perform all work duties in a safe manner and maintain proper office atmosphere through actions and approved dress attire.
- Must be able to think quickly and act appropriately in any emergency situation.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two year degree in business or related field or the equivalent in experience Three years applicable customer service experience (call-center highly preferred)
For consideration please email your resume to tetonjobs@MountainLtd.com or call 800-322-8627