Category: Accounting & Finance
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Billing Representative in Broomfield, CO.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported the most innovative career pathways for job seekers. Our dedicated internal vendor management has a longstanding relationship across diverse industries, ranging from telecom to insurance. In the evolving landscape of employment, MOUNTAIN has relationships with some of the top companies across the nation.
- 12 month contract with always the potential to convert.
- Shift: 8:30 - 5:00 p.m., 30 minute lunch
- Responsibility will include responding to and resolving customer disputes/inquiries submitted by several means including phone, email or the customer portal while working in a ticketing system.
- Most of the job will be taking inbound calls, which require a structured schedule (scheduled breaks/lunches).
- Contact various departments to obtain background information to resolve customer questions or disputes.
- Need ability to analytically problem solve using a variety of systems, calculate credits using job aids provided, comfortable with obtaining needed approvals to apply credits in various systems.
- Majority of the time will be spent taking inbound customer calls researching and analyzing billing inquiries and interacting with customers verbally and through email.
- A professional customer focused approach is a must
- Proficient in multiple order entry, Service Establishment, and billing systems.
- Required to have a flexible work schedule - must be willing to work over time, adjust schedule at the last minute especially during the beginning/end of the month.
- Ideally, we are looking for candidates with 6 months experience working with billing systems application and/or accounts payable, data entry or tracking, and/or Customer Service experience with corporate clients.
- He/she must be extremely detail oriented, a fast learner and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Time management and analytical skills are a must.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is desired but not required.
- We are looking for someone who is dependable, honest, friendly, ability to handle stressful situations, team player, work the position like this was their business, and likes to have fun.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more information, please contact Sharmy Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org