Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Content Development Writer
Location: Princeton, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The “Content Development Writer” for the 411 content transformation initiative will partner with key stakeholders to evolve/transform existing knowledge articles within the 411 Portal (IT self-help portal) to meet the specifications of the new platform.
- Partners with workstream lead to perform analysis of existing materials
- Completes content development project deliverables, stays attuned to current activities, and makes course corrections in the content development process to address emerging issues.
- Follows content development plan as part of the broader project plan
- Executes content development, review and approval process to meet project deadlines by interfacing with work stream leads, project sponsors, CI/Application/Service owners, Service Providers, and other key stakeholders to drive review process and content approval.
- Applies templates and manages quality review; follows content style guides, and processes and procedures.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills.
- 5+ years of direct experience in content development, communications and/or technology marketing or other related positions in a B2B environment.
- Solid understanding of enterprise knowledge management and support portal (e.g. ServiceNow), information architecture and taxonomies.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and information into organized, guided resources to enhance end-user, self-service experience.
- Understanding of knowledge creation best practices (capture, authoring and organization of information across multiple channels.) ? - Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay on schedule under tight, frequently changing, client-driven deadlines.
- Experience in working directly with key stakeholders, team members, technical experts, and professional staff.
- Expert experience with Microsoft suite to include Office [Word, PowerPoint, Excel], Outlook, ? - Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.