Category: Sales & Marketing
Our fun, fast-paced client in Rhode Island is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team for a long-term, ongoing contract. In this role, you will be responsible for managing product development schedules in support of corporate financial and time-to-market objectives.
- Create, update and maintain project schedules to capture critical path data for new product development
- Monitor product development and process to identify areas of delay, initiate remedial or proactive action and participate in solutions to meet plan goals
- Publish weekly milestone reports; Facilitate and schedule status meetings
- Assign accurate and timely project numbers which serve as financial tracking identifiers
- Audit critical data points across respective product lines
- Identify potential problems and discrepancies and collaborate with team members to determine necessary schedule modifications
- Associate's degree in Business or Management; Bachelor's preferred
- Process and project management experience in product development environment preferred
- 5+ years of project coordination experience; experience in meeting facilitation
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to analyze as well as coordinate data and ensure accuracy
If you are a fit for this role, apply today!