Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Princeton, NJ
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- Analyze and define business processes and to use structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, create action plans, assess impact and develop resolution options.
- Possess strong written and oral presentation skills and the ability to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Excellent collaboration skills; ability to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner that will deliver tangible business outcomes.
- Ability to effectively elicit complex business requirements in both small and large settings across audiences including business and IT professionals.
- Ability to build productive, trusted relationships and influence the scope and direction of initiatives across multiple levels of management and organizational boundaries Demonstrated ability to accomplish results and meet deadlines and commitments working in a global matrix environment.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking, with strong abilities in relationship management, and strong financial and analytical skills, as well as excellent business partnering skills required.
- Must have experience in financial processes and how they apply to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience with aspects of financial reporting cycle including development of annual business plan, financial projections, and financial systems.
- Formal project management experience is a plus, including experience in estimating, cost/benefit analysis, and agile methodologies.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.