Category: Warehouse & Distribution
Compensation Range: 13.00 Per Hour
Job ID: 139712
Date Posted: 04/16/2019
System one has an opportunity for a someone to work in Logistics department. The position functions in an assistant role The selected role will :
• Facilitate the movement of production orders from the planning department to the shipping and receiving department.
• Locate, identify and mark material to be put onto outdoor trucks.
• Ensure that the correct material goes on the trucks. (communicate with high lift operator)
• Ensure that incoming loads are sent to the correct work center. (communicate with high lift operator)
• Communicate to the truck drivers as to what is being loaded.
• Able to read and interpret the information on packing lists and bills of lading i.e.. heat numbers, production numbers and piece identities.
• Job involves working outside 50% of the day in NE Ohio weather conditions.
• No manual lifting or labor involved.
• Must be detail oriented and able to multitask.
• Order and retrieve supplies from the storeroom in support of operations in the shipping and receiving area.
You must have a High School diploma or GED
1 Year assignment