20.00 Per Hour
Facilities Coordinator – Centreville, VA 20120
System One has a long-term opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to work in our client’s office in Centreville. The Facilities Coordinator participates and is responsible for daily facility operations and procedures within the facilities department and building complex.
- Pay Rate: $20.00/hr.
- Start Date: 3/9/20
- Long Term Temp position / duration 1 year
- LOCALS ONLY (no per diem or relocation offered)
- Work Hours: 8am-5pm / Work Days: Monday thru Friday
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
Facilities Coordinator requirements:
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- 2-5 years of relevant experience as a Facilities Coordinator
- Some college education or facilities related certification coursework preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication, organizational, interpersonal skills and customer support skills. Working knowledge and some expertise with MSOffice applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
Facilities Coordinator responsibilities:
- Manage finances for projects and up to 40 different vendors.
- Process OCR's (check requests) for vendor invoices and payment submittals in an expeditious manner. Track and monitor project/vendor expenses. Processes vendor invoices for payment.
- Coordinate and manage vendor/service provider activities as needed. Order supplies from corporate vendors for departments as needed.
- Prepares and plans for annual budget as necessary.
- Attend scheduled facility team meetings and be able to operate in a fast-paced environment.