System One is currently searching for a Power Systems Engineer for a direct hire opportunity in the Houston, PA area.
Power Systems Engineer
- Perform short circuit calculations, overcurrent coordination, load flow, and arc flash analyses.
- Regularly discuss, correspond, and meet with customers to ensure the system studies are completed on time and to the customer’s specifications.
- Create detailed and accurate customer reports with clear and concise conclusions and recommendations.
- May travel to customer’s site to collect data, make measurements, label equipment, or discuss report conclusions and recommendations. Travel may be in the range of 5-15%.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering. A curriculum focused on power is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in industrial power systems analysis.
- Demonstrated skill in using power engineering analysis software such as SKM, ETAP, and Easy Power.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.