Category: Scientific & Clinical
Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Start Date: ASAP
- Oversees all aspects of manufacturing methods and processes for new or existing products, implements and maintains production schedules and manpower requirements to meet scheduling needs.
- Organizes the daily schedule and assigns personnel to the various work spaces to meet the demand of planning
- Works collectively with the other Supervisors to assist in setting up the daily schedule and providing coverage for absenteeism.
- Reports and investigates any deviations from processes or procedures
- Maintains a presence on the production floor at all times; Trains new employees and mentors lower level technicians as appropriate.
- 5-10 years of GMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturing experience.
- Experience with one or all of the three: Solid, Liquid, or powder manufacturing.
- Supervisory experience required
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.